Rube Goldberg - The Acrobat Challenge
Brand: Rube Goldberg
- Rube Goldberg is the world of hilarious inventions where you build a wacky chain reaction of contraptions to complete a challenge!
- Build it, test it, and complete The Acrobat Challenge. Use gravity and spring forces to launch the acrobat out of the cannon!
- Collect and connect all of the Rube Goldberg challenges to invent and create larger and funnier contraptions! Each sold separately.
- Rube Goldberg sets are for boys & girls age 8+. No batteries required.
- Includes: 1 Base, 1 Flag Pole, 1 Monkey, 1 Snake, 3 Pole Braces, 4 Poles, 1 Seesaw Base, 2 Helping Hands, 1 Ramp, 1 Wagon, 1 Seesaw Ramp, 1 Cannon, 1 Racket Pole, 1 Flaming Hoop, 1 Acrobat Rube, 1 Peanuts, 1 Basketball, 1 Circus Ball, 1 Tightrope, 2 Support Bars, 1 Instruction Guide
Publisher: Spin Master
Details: Can you use a basketball, a monkey and a tightrope to launch the acrobat? The Rube Goldberg playsets from Wonderology are inspired by the famous American cartoonist & inventor, best known for his hilarious and complex contraptions devised to perform simple tasks. The Rube Goldberg Acrobat Challenge playset lets kids discover and learn about STEM-based principles of gravity and spring forces to make the acrobat fly! Build the contraption in just the right way, test it, and complete the challenge to trigger an amazing and hilarious chain reaction. Collect and connect all of the Rube Goldberg playsets to create bigger, funnier, and more complex inventions!
Release Date: 01-01-2017
Package Dimensions: 11.8 x 8.4 x 2.3 inches